You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying from us, and we recommend you keep a copy for your own reference.
This website is owned and operated by:
If you wish to make an enquiry we recommend contacting our sales and customer services team via the following methods :
We make it incredibly simple for customers to place an order without any added stress via the following methods, we take orders through our website
- Placing an order with us is a simple you can select the products you wish to purchase on our website and pay via Paypal after selecting the initial product you want and ‘Add to Basket’, doing this you will also see the correct area to enter any discounts codes you may have, if you wish to order more than one product then simply click ‘Continue Shopping’ and add any more products you want to the cart. We recommend registering and creating an account the website so you can keep a track on your order history easily and of course receive possible promotions from us.
- By placing an order you are offering to buy goods from us. We will let you know that we have received your order but this does not mean that your order has been accepted. There is no contract between us until we have accepted your order subject to availability.
- When we have accepted your order which we will confirm via an email, we recommend keeping your confirmation in a safe place in case of any query you may have, due to this we strongly recommend entering a valid email address so we can successfully provide you confirmation and of course an order number for your own peace of mind.
- If we cannot supply you with the goods you have ordered, we reserve the right to supply you with substitute goods of similar quality and function. If we supply you with substitute goods, you do not have to keep them and can return them at our cost if they are not acceptable.
- Once we receive your order and it’s accepted we will dispatch your order within 72 hours (this does not include weekends). Any orders placed on a Friday may be dispatched the following Monday. We dispatch all orders via Royal Mail. Any orders over £100.00 will be shipped via Royal Mail’s Track and Trace delivery service (none of which are guaranteed next day delivery). Delivery via First Class postage and Track and Trace can take up to 48 hours. All delivery charges are subject to weight as determined by the shipping company and please do not forget that any orders over £50.00 will be shipped free of charge. Although Royal Mail does not allow any claims procedure to begin before 28 days have passed since the date of shipping. We will however agree to take this problem away from our customers after 14 business days and we will re-send the missing products to you at no cost.
- Please inspect your delivery and report any goods found to be damaged or faulty as soon as you can.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery (from the date of placing your order) before reporting your order as undelivered. Most items are available for delivery within 28 days of your order. If we are unable to supply you with your goods within this time, we will contact you to let you know and give you a revised delivery date. You will be given the option to cancel or amend your order if this is the case.
- If we fail to supply you, or supply you with goods that you find to be damaged, faulty or misdescribed after a reasonable examination, we will replace the item free of charge or refund your money. In these circumstances we reserve the right to ask you for independent confirmation of any claimed faults.
YOUR RIGHTS (WHERE GOODS ARE NOT SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FIT FOR THEIR PURPOSE OR MISDESCRIBED)
Repair or Replacement
- Unless they have faults reported to us as a result of your initial examination of the goods, we will repair any goods that are faulty, unsatisfactory or unfit for their purpose, or offer you a like-for-like replacement. If we supplied you with the goods more than six months ago, we reserve the right to ask you to prove that the goods were faulty when we supplied them to you.
- If we offer you a repair, and a repair is not possible or not possible within a reasonable period of time, we will offer you a refund equivalent to the replacement cost of the item, taking into consideration its age and any fault-free use you have had from it.
- If we offer you a replacement and a like-for-like replacement is not available or not available within a reasonable period of time, we will offer you a refund equivalent to the replacement cost of the item, taking into consideration its age and the fault-free use you have had from it.
- Any additional costs associated with repair or replacement of faulty goods will be borne by us. This will include the cost of return delivery of the item to us or to a mutually acceptable third party repairer.
- Replacements and refunds will be on a like-for-like basis. This means you may not receive a new item as replacement or a full refund if you have had the goods for a while or if you have had a reasonable period of fault free use from them.
- We reserve the right to ask for independent third party confirmation of any faults. If this is necessary, we will initially bear the costs but may ask you to reimburse us if the goods are found to be satisfactory. We shall inform you that we intend to seek confirmation of the claimed faults before we do so and who we will be approaching to do this. You may suggest alternative independent third party.
- Goods with faults due to normal wear and tear or damage caused by misuse will not be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- Full refunds will be given as a result of claims under. All other refunds will be based on the replacement cost of the goods. This means you may not receive all the money you paid.
- Money will be refunded to the same account debited during purchase. All refunds and partial refunds will be completed within 30 days.
- We cannot accept returns of underwear as these cannot be re-sold to another customer. If you feel something is wrong with the garments then you can return them, at your own expense, and we will forward them to the manufacturer or importer for their verdict. If they are faulty a refund will be issued; if not faulty a copy of the report will be emailed to you and the product itself will be disposed of.
- Any electrical items, which you consider to be faulty, will be returned, at your expense, and we will send them to the manufacturer or importer for their analysis and if faulty a replacement or refund will be offered. YOUR RIGHTS (UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION (DISTANCE SELLING) REGULATIONS)You have an unconditional right to cancel your order within seven working days from the day of delivery. PLEASE NOTE: You must take reasonable care of the goods during the cancellation period. To cancel your order under the DSR:
– Send an email or write to us telling us you wish to cancel the order. Include enough information for us to identify you and your order; this includes your most recent order number and your name and full address.
– Parcel up the items you are returning securely to minimise any damage that may be caused during delivery. Please include a copy of your notification of cancellation or order confirmation so we can trace your order quickly.
– Return the items to us via an appropriate carrier. PLEASE NOTE that returning goods under the cooling-off period allowed by the Distance Selling Regulations is at your cost unless we have supplied alternative goods that you have not found acceptable. Once you have notified us of your intention to cancel the contract we will refund you the cost of your order and its delivery as soon as we can. This will always be within 30 days of your cancellation.
This section does policy does not affect your legal rights as outlined.
We cannot accept returns of any underwear as we cannot resell these once they have left our custody. If you are unsure as to your choice of underwear then please order a minimum quantity; as we will not accept returns of any underwear
OUR RETURNS POLICY
To return a product to us simply send it to the following address: Unit 16, Cariocca Business Park Sawley Road Manchester, Miles Platting Greater Manchester M40 8BB. Please include a description of the problem, where you bought the product and proof of purchase with your contact details so we can keep you informed.
- Prices quoted are VAT inclusive
- From time to time we will have to change the prices of items. This will not affect the status of confirmed orders and in this case you will only pay the price contained in your order confirmation. If the prices of an unconfirmed order changes, we will let you know and give you the option of cancelling the order.
ABOUT THESE TERMS
- These terms came into force on 01/03/21 and apply to all orders made after 0000hrs on that day.
- These terms does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods